Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly Pull List: 4/30/2014

All the comics available this week can be found on Comixology, and head to Comic Book Resources for any breaking comics news.
This Skottie Young variant cover is adorable.

BOOM! Studios
Rush Clockwork Angels #2

Dark Horse
Star Wars Rebel Heist #1 (of 4)

DC
Batman Eternal #4
Flash Annual #3

Image
Chew #41

Marvel
All-New X-Men #26
Amazing Spider-Man #1
Avengers A.I. #12
Hulk #2
Origin II #5 (of 5)
Silver Surfer #2
What if? Age of Ultron #5 (of 5)
Wolverine #5

Be sure to pick up...

Amazing Spider-Man #1
I'm only recommending one comic this week, and if you've read the pull list before I'm sure you knew this was coming.  Peter Parker has returned to his body, and he's going to return to the forefront of the series.  The Amazing Spider-Man kicks off this All-New Marvel NOW! title with a new #1 issue.  I didn't realize how much I missed Peter's quick one-liners during a fight until he returned in Superior Spider-Man #31.  I've been waiting since December 2012 for Peter to return, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  This is a welcomed return for one of the most famous characters in comics.

So what books are on your pull list this week?  Comment below with what books you're reading this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment