Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mark Martin!

Today is Mark Martin's birthday!  He was born 53 years ago today, on January 9, 1959.  Obviously, I had to post something about this due to the fact that he is my all-time favorite driver.  I really can't wait to see him pilot the No. 55 Michael Waltrip Racing Toyota in the Daytona 500 on February 26th.  In case you missed it, Mark will also be driving a Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota for the Nationwide race at Las Vegas on March 10th.  The car number/sponsor have not yet been announced.

I would also like to apologize for not blogging a lot over the off-season.  But I'm working on a new blog that should be up in the coming weeks, and I will have regular weekly blogs as soon as the season starts again.  On one last note, if you haven't gone to Michael Waltrip Racing's Website, you probably should.  They're updating the site, and following picture is on the homepage. 



Happy Birthday Mark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment