Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chase Picks: Challenger Round

The Chase starts on Sunday, and below are my picks for the first round of the Chase.  I've decided to go through this round by round, so in three weeks I'll write up part 2.

Below are the drivers I think will move on to the Contender Round (in no particular order).

Kasey Kahne
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Matt Kenseth
Greg Biffle
Jeff Gordon
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Brad Keselowski
Kevin Harvick
Carl Edwards
Jimmie Johnson
Joey Logano

Also, in case you are interested in who I picked for my NASCAR.com "Perfect Bracket," below is my full bracket.

My perfect bracket.  We'll see how "perfect" it is after three more weeks.
Thanks for reading!  Be sure to check back in three weeks to see who I'm picking to head to the Eliminator Round!

No comments:

Post a Comment