Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekly Pull List: 2/19/2014

It's hump day, so let's read some comics.  It's a big pull list this week, with a very big selection from Marvel.  As always, all the comics available this week can be viewed on Comixology.

DC Comics
Batman and Robin #28
Harley Quinn #3

Marvel
Amazing X-Men #4
Daredevil #36
Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic # 7 (Online Only)
Iron Man Annual #1
New Warriors #1
Night of the Living Deadpool #3 (of 4)
Nova #13.1
Punisher #2
Savage Wolverine #15
Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #10
Uncanny X-Men #17
X-Men #11

Be sure to pick up...

Daredevil #36
I didn't jump on the Daredevil bandwagon until a couple months ago, but I blew through every issue.  This is such a well-written series, and big things are going to change for Matt Murdock.  This is the final issue of this series, before it gets re-made for All-New Marvel Now.  We'll learn the fate of Foggy Nelson, who's currently being treated for cancer, and I'm not sure I want to see what happens to him.

New Warriors #1
This new series features Nova and Scarlet Spider as part of a young superhero team.  I'm really excited for this series. This group has to band together to fight the High Evolutionary, who has built an army to combat the evolution of humanity.

Punisher #2
My only introduction to the Punisher is through old Spider-Man comics, where he mostly talk through his war journal, and it's actually pretty annoying.  I picked up issue one because I figured it would be a better introduction to the character.  I'm glad I did.  I loved #1, and it quickly jumped up on my list of favorite titles.  Do yourself a favor and pick this one up this week.

There's this week's pull list!  Comment below with the books you're picking up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment